Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Weekend birthday getaway

Im so excited for tomorrows trip. We're actually celebrating my husband's birthday this coming February 13. He is officially old now...haha! We both need a break and just want to run away from the City's traffic, need to have a long ride and just enjoy the very refreshing waters. Its few of the things more invigorating than exploring to another country.
We both deserve a change of scene especially me, a full time mom. A weekend getaway can breathe life into the dark side of the year and leave us with enough sunshine and happiness to ward off stress for another 2 days. Just escaping with your loved one to enjoy a very relaxing place.
It's DJ's second visit there. He visited the place 5 months ago, when he was just 3 months old. He actually love the place because its cold and he kept on sleeping while we were there. We plan on teaching him how to swim.
Im too excited that I actually packed up the things we need last night. I was too darn excited about this trip. And I already miss the cold nights there. It is so cold that event hough the sun is up we are still wearing our jackets. I love the place especially the food because everything is fresh from vegetables to meat. I dont have any gifts for him. I will just greet him a happy birthday and give him a night to remember, if you know what I mean...haha!
This is going to be an exciting trip for the three of us. Well, see you on Monday readers and you all have a great day ahead. Enjoy the city's cold nights and traffic...

No comments:

Post a Comment