Wednesday, February 17, 2010

DJ's first pool experience





At just 8 months old, DJ was actually in the pool with his tata's help. This was his first time to be in a pool and he hated it. DJ cried so hard that his voice echoed. We understand because it was his first time. I felt sorry for my baby letting him swim just at his age.
We parents would like to see our son just having fun with the waters especially that the water was refreshing. My husband and I had a great time although DJ cried very hard. We thought that he would enjoy it because he loves water so much.
I think that swimming is a good exercise especially for babies. It will allow them to build self-confidence, personal development, as well as happy and well adjusted children. That's what I want DJ to be when he grow up.
We all want the best for our babies. That's why we find ways for their development. Raising them is every parents job as well as growing up and its never that easy.
Mu husbands was so surprised that he felt sorry for his son. He immediately wrapped DJ with a towel and embraced him while we hid back to the house.
DJ was so shocked that he never murmur or made any sound that time. His lips turned purple as well as his feet. I embraced him once more just to give him my warmth while his tata was preparing a lukewarm water for his son. We immediately bathe DJ fast, so fast that ny husband didn't care to give me my towel. We were so worried at that time. Worried that DJ will hate the pool forever. It was a very heartbreaking seeing my son to that pool. He really did't enjoyed it while I was.
When I got back to our room, I was relieved to see DJ playing with his tata already.
Seeing him cried that much makes me feel that i'm a bad influence to him. I never want to see DJ to that pool again that is if he changes his mind I will not hesitate. Early swimming for babies will help them become independent and thats what I want for DJ.

No comments:

Post a Comment