Monday, February 8, 2010

Burn victim


Just this night while I was cooking dinner for my whole family, I asked my mom to take care of DJ while I was cooking in the kitchen downstairs. I lit up a mosquito repellent so that DJ wont be bitten by a mosquito while he was asleep.
Suddenly I heard a very loud cry of DJ that I ran immediately upstairs to our room to check what it was about. Until I saw DJ crying with a very painful cry and the wound in between his fingers. DJ was burnt by the repellent I lit up for him. I was so stupid that I forgot to tell my mom about the repellent. I was crying and felt very bad about what happened. My mom and dad took care of the wound. There was no one to be blame but me I think. I was not too cautious about his situation whether its safe or not. I thought that it would be okay cause my mom was there. How can I be so stupid that I even forgot DJ's situation. Until now, whenever I see his wound it reminded me how stupid I had become.
To my dearest DJ, I am terribly sorry for what happened. I didn't mean for it to happened. If only you can read what is on my mind you will know how sorry I am. Please forgive me...I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment